Mary Tocco's Bio
Mary Tocco has been in the natural health care field for over 30 years and spent 23 years (1981 - 2003) managing and promoting a chiropractic clinic in Michigan. She then opened Vitality Health with her daughter, Dr. Renee Tocco, in Charleston, SC in 2004. She is co-founder of the American Chiropractic Autism Board and (ACAB) and is helping to manage Hope For Autism, (HFA) BioNutritional Training Conferences. Dr. Renee Tocco (her daughter) is a Defeat Autism NOW! Physician and the president and co-founder of ACAB.
She is the radio host of , "Healing Our World" every Saturday from 4:00-5:00 PM (EST) heard on Republic Broadcasting Network Internet and satellite station. www.RepublicBroadcasting.org . The program is focused on what in the world is making us sick, natural healing methods and empowering people to make a difference in their world. Education is power.
She was married to chiropractor Sam Tocco of Clarkston, Michigan and they have 5 healthy un-vaccinated children. Before having their first child 33 years ago, they had the opportunity to research childhood vaccines. There was enough evidence back then to convince them to not vaccinate their children.
Mary has attended numerous chiropractic seminars as well as vaccine and autism conferences around the country. She began to intensely investigate childhood vaccines in the late 1970's before having their first child, spending thousands of hours collecting and organizing the information.
In 1994, a bill was introduced in Michigan, which threatened to remove the "Philosophical Exemption" to waive vaccines. Mary was very concerned for the families in her state and got involved with Michigan Opposing Mandatory Vaccines (MOM), a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the right of parents to waive vaccines if they choose. She was asked to testify before the government health policy committee as to why this bill should not pass. The group successfully stopped the bill from passing and to date; Michigan is one of a few states that still have the philosophical exemption.
That was the beginning of a dedicated, passionate career of educating and reaching out to parents around the country. Mary has been sharing and encouraging parents to be proactive in the health of their family, utilizing natural, holistic and health promoting ideas for raising their children. She had four of her five children born at home with mid-wives, promotes breast feeding, an active healthy lifestyle, supports home education and is a dedicated Christian. She founded the Precious Health Campaign, LLC to help reach parents across America so that they too would have the same opportunity for healthy families.
Mary Tocco is on the Board of Directors for WAVE, World Association for Vaccine Education, is the Director of Vaccine Research and Education for Michigan Opposing Mandatory Vaccines is also affiliated with Mothering Magazine as a member of Ask the Experts. She speaks around the US and Canada and does radio interviews often. She is on a passionate mission to reach parents and physicians with the truth about vaccine toxicity and injury.
Please invite Mary to speak at your next conference. Her lecture is accredited through Life University for continuing education. Her energetic speaking style will make it a memorable event for all! Call 231-642-7984 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- 1994 - Present : International recognized as a vaccine expert and
public speaker. Mary’s lectures qualify for continuing education
credits and are evidence based and fully referenced.
- 2013 - Co-founder of the Safe Schools Campaign, educational program exposing the role psychotropic drugs play as a leading cause of violence and suicide in our youth. http://www.safeschoolscampaign.com
- 2011 - Co-founder and board member of Heart For Autism, 501C3 Organization dedicated to raising funds for children who are suffering with autism and related illnesses. http://www.safeschoolscampaign.com/
- 2011 - Present : Radio host of “Healing Our World”, Republic Broadcasting Network every Saturday 4:00-5:00PM (EST), dedicated to empowering people to take health back and support it naturally.
- 2008 - Present: Co-founder of Hope For Autism, BioNutritional Care Training Conferences for physicians to help children with autism and related illnesses recover or improve their health. http://www.bionutritionalcare.com/?page_id=6
- 2006 - 2009 : Co-owner of Vitality Health of Charleston with her daughter, Dr. Renee Tocco-Hunter.
- 2006 : Produced educational vaccine DVD called, “Are Vaccines Safe?” that has been voted #1 by parents for vaccine education and viewed by over 250,000 people.
: Board member of the World Association of Vaccine Information
(W.A.V.E.) a scientific website dedicated to honest vaccine information.
- 2003 : Launched website, www.childhoodshots.com
- Present : Director of Vaccine Research and Education for Michigan
Opposing Mandatory Vaccines, a watch-dog group responsible for
maintaining the philosophical exemption in Michigan.
: Testified before the Michigan Health Board against a bill that would
remove the philosophical exemption in Michigan. The bill was defeated.
to Present - Attended numerous Chiropractic seminars as well as Vaccine
and Autism conferences around the country. Began to intensely
investigate childhood vaccines over 30 years ago, spending thousands of
hours collecting and organizing the information.
- 1980 -
2003 : Was married to chiropractor, Sam Tocco of Clarkston, Michigan
and we have 5 healthy un-vaccinated children. Before having our first
child 33 years ago, we had the opportunity to research childhood
vaccines, and there was enough evidence back then to convince us not to
vaccinate our children.
- Proud Mama- We now have two more
chiropractors in the family: daughter, Dr. Renee Tocco-Hunter graduated from
Sherman College in 2006 and daughter, Dr. Lia Tocco graduated June 2011
from Sherman Chiropractic College as well.
If you are interested in having Mary Tocco present at your conference Click Here
To schedule a private phone consultation with Mary Tocco Click Here